Hackers Pride

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers Pride

Philippine Hackers Pride

Clock

I forgot my password

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:32 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 121 messages in 33 subjects

We have 239 registered users

The newest registered user is anhduy1144

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» MechanicalHck2
ROOTCON 5: 5th Philippine Hackers' Conference and Information Security Gathering I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:27 am by NaAtHaN

» wallhack undetected
ROOTCON 5: 5th Philippine Hackers' Conference and Information Security Gathering I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:25 am by bleedforme

»  [Release] Auto Clicker po or xpadder for Special Force Only <---
ROOTCON 5: 5th Philippine Hackers' Conference and Information Security Gathering I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:20 am by bleedforme

» applying
ROOTCON 5: 5th Philippine Hackers' Conference and Information Security Gathering I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:47 pm by binbin000

» ROOTCON 5: 5th Philippine Hackers' Conference and Information Security Gathering
ROOTCON 5: 5th Philippine Hackers' Conference and Information Security Gathering I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:05 am by shipcode

» Weapon lotto trickz 100%
ROOTCON 5: 5th Philippine Hackers' Conference and Information Security Gathering I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:25 am by throw2kills025

» []UPDATED[] PSF v.21 w/FAST GUNS,UNLI AMMO,SUPER JUMP,NO RECOIL ......
ROOTCON 5: 5th Philippine Hackers' Conference and Information Security Gathering I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:39 pm by DOKZ187

» []PSF v.21 w/NO SPRED,FAST GUNS,RECOIL,UNLI AMMO Now Release !!
ROOTCON 5: 5th Philippine Hackers' Conference and Information Security Gathering I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:31 pm by Cry2Die

» Injectors!!!
ROOTCON 5: 5th Philippine Hackers' Conference and Information Security Gathering I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:36 pm by anokuno

ROOTCON 5: 5th Philippine Hackers' Conference and Information Security Gathering

shipcode
    Trainee
    Trainee

Coins Coins : 1

ROOTCON 5: 5th Philippine Hackers' Conference and Information Security Gathering Empty ROOTCON 5: 5th Philippine Hackers' Conference and Information Security Gathering

Post by shipcode Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:05 am

ROOTCON 5: 5th Philippine Hackers' Conference and Information Security Gathering Rootconanimated-banner-in-ditona

ROOTCON 5: 5th Philippine Hackers' Conference and Information Security Gathering 9ffb6201

ATTENTION:
    HR Managers, Hiring Managers, CEO / President / Vice
    President,Supervisors, Business Owners, IT Managers, Teachers / Faculty
    members, IT professionals and interested individuals

We
    humbly invite you and your organization to participate "ROOTCON: 5th
    Philippine Hacker Conference and Information Security Gathering" on
    September 9 - 10,2011 (Remember 911). The event will take place in
    Parklane International Hotel, Cebu City, Philippines.

So gear up
    everyone! ROOTCON 5 will be hot, the event will run 2 days with wide
    variety of tracks, there will be vendor showroom, job fair, hacking
    contest and many more.

For more info, visit the following links:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Subscribe to our mailing list)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Early Bird and Group Discount)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (List of topics)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (The Speakers)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Who Should Attend)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (The Sponsorship Packages)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (The Venue)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (ROOTCON Blog site)

Please disseminate or forward this invitation, in its entirety, to your colleagues, coworkers, friends and even to your boss,
    because you want to add value to their work and lives.

Stay safe,

ROOTCON Organizing Committee
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Cebu City, Philippines
    0917-439-0039

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:15 am